This program helps Missouri communities strengthen its local economy by improving local public infrastructure, streets, drainage, and bridges. Reliable and sustainable infrastructure helps support the business community as well as residents. This program does not fund the operation, maintenance or improvements related to fire flow.
Applications will be accepted from October 1 to December 31, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
- CDBG Application Examples
- Agreement Between Applicant and Subapplicant
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Excessive Force Prohibition Resolution
- Fair Housing Ordinance for Cities
- Fair Housing Resolution for Counties Intergovernmental Agreement
- Procurement and Conflict of Interest Policy for Counties
- Procurement Policy for Cities
- Public Notice
- Section 3
- CDBG General Infrastructure Guidelines, Narratives & NOFA
Upload Program Documents
The FTP is a file system that allows you to send large documents that are too big to go through email.
To upload a file to the CDBG FTP, please click the following link and enter the username and password provided below:
Need help? Click here.
Applications accepted year-round.
Program Benefits/Eligible Uses:
Grants may be used for construction for publicly owned infrastructure. Operation and maintenance activities are not eligible.
The maximum amount any applicant can apply for is $500,000 or $5,000 per household.
The application process consists of two phases. Communities must submit a proposal, which is due on April 1. The initial review will result in invitations for full applications for those proposals demonstrating priority need, local leveraging, and capacity to carry out the project. Applications will then be due 60 days from the date of invitation.
Special Program Requirements:
Applicants must be sure that the project beneficiaries are at least 51% low-to-moderate income persons.