These grants help Missouri communities with demolition of vacant, dilapidated structures (primarily residential) in blighted areas and that present safety hazards.
- CDBG Application Examples
- Agreement Between Applicant and Subapplicant
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Excessive Force Prohibition Resolution
- Fair Housing Ordinance for Cities
- Fair Housing Resolution for Counties
- Intergovernmental Agreement
- Procurement and Conflict of Interest Policy for Counties
- Procurement Policy for Cities
- Public Notice
- Section 3
- Subapplicant Anti-Lobbying Certification
- CDBG Demolition Guidelines, Narratives & NOFA
- Application Training
CDBG FY2022 Application Training
Upload Program Documents
The FTP is a file system that allows you to send large documents that are too big to go through email.
To upload a file to the CDBG FTP, please click the following link and enter the username and password provided below:
Need help? Click here.
Communities participating in this activity must, at a minimum, determine blighted structures by applying existing dangerous building ordinance, building code level of violation or applicable occupancy or habitability designation or code violation in a manner consistent with their ordinance.
Program Benefits/Eligible Uses:
Eligible uses of the funds are demolition, plus necessary professional services such as asbestos inspection and demolition inspection.
Current limit is $200,000 for residential only and $300,000 including commercial.
Applications are rated on a point scale based on the need, project impact, local effort, and past efforts.