Investments for a Strong Future
The Department of Economic Development is planning to use American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds to offer several grant programs. The Governor has prioritized 10+ grant programs to support businesses, nonprofits, community development, broadband infrastructure, and more.
Your valuable input relative to these program guidelines will assist us with creation, development and deployment in the coming months. As this webpage is designed to provide a one-stop resource for DED's ARPA programs, updates will be continuously added. Please check back often as additional information becomes available.
To receive email updates, use the button below to update your subscription preferences.
Subscribe for Updates
Join our team working to invest in Missouri's future.
- Deputy Director - Federal Initiatives
- Senior Project Manager – Federal Initiatives: Small Business Grant Program
- Senior Project Manager – Federal Initiatives: Industrial Site Development Program
- Senior Project Manager – Federal Initiatives: Community Revitalization Program
- Executive Assistant - Federal Initiatives
- Program Analyst - Federal Initiatives
- Broadband Grants Manager
- Broadband Project Manager
- Executive Assistant - Office of Broadband Development
- Federal Resources
- Upcoming Webinars
- Recorded Webinars
May 6, 2022 - DED’s ARPA Programs: Update
April 1, 2022 - DED’s ARPA Programs: Update
March 4, 2022 - DED’s ARPA Programs: Update
February 4, 2022 - DED’s ARPA Programs